Tuesday, November 07, 2006

R.I.P.

My friend was found dead in his apartment at 9am this morning. They're doing an autopsy later this week but the preliminary cause of death is that his ulcers ruptured and he bled out, then choked on his own blood. They're not sure if he died early this morning or late last night. His body was cold when it was found though. There's no funeral plans as of yet because his mom just found out at noon today. His children and ex-wife don't know yet. Please keep them all in your prayers because he loved his kids and this is not going to be easy on anybody.

R.I.P ~ Byron James ~ Died November 6/7, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Idaho Dad said...

Sorry for your loss... His kids will miss their dad. Terrible to hear something like this.

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Oh Jen. Wow. I am so sorry to hear this. I will pray for his family, especially his wife and children.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home