Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It Never Ends....

My life is a never ending cycle of work and school. For that reason, I will be MIA until Sunday because as of 4pm tomorrow I will be working straight thru until 6pm on Saturday. Then I will come home, clean, do homework, and fall into bed exaughsted. So I will post on Sunday about my adventures at work :)

BTW...I told that man that I needed to know by the last week of November if he could pay me what he owes me so that I can decide if I'm going to sign another lease with him or not. That's as close to a kick in the rear end as I can summon at the moment.

Have a great rest of the week everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Tough love - sometimes you gotta do it...

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home