Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ahhhh....Relaxation.

Today was the BEST day ever, simply because I didn't DO anything. Not that I'm lazy or anything. Wednesday I cleaned for 4 hours....the apartment was spotless *grins* Thursday I dragged myself out of bed so that I was presentable for when my mom showed up. She was just stopping by on her way to my grandma's. She dropped some stuff off, chatted for a little while, and then headed on her way. I ate some breakfast and sometime in the early afternoon I started cooking. We decided to for-go the turkey because 1) There was only 3 of us and 2) Nobody wanted to cook it. Instead we had stuffed cornish hen, and of course, all of the other Thanksgiving fixings to go with it.

We stuffed ourselves, the man watched a football game on tv and then played a football game on the PS2. I was wiped out around 8pm though, somehow I managed to stay up until 3:00am with the man. Then I fell into bed and didn't move until 11:30 this morning. The man did all of the dishes from the Thanksgiving meal, which I was very thankful for. Then we just kind of laid around, played some video games, and played with the bunny-(we're bunny sitting right now). We did walk down to the bank to get some quarters and then we went to the local coffee shop to get some chai and hot cocoa. The only other thing we did was rent to movies from the video store.

So yes, a good relaxing day for both of us. :) It was nice, we needed it. I will post a picture of the bunny sometimes, since I got a really awesome digital camera for my birthday-(*read* a $400 digital camera). We're both in love with the bunny, and we told the people who own the bunny that if they ever want to get rid of him, we'll take him! The people who own him don't really take care of him well at all. He's in his cage 6 out of 7 days a week, the kids torture him, and they're just not good bunny caretakers. So we're both kind of hoping that they'll just let us keep him. And he now officially has a name, which he hasn't had since they brought him home from the pet store in July. We named him Anikan, little Ani. :)

So I hope you all have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home