Thursday, November 30, 2006

Visiting the Doctor...

So yesterday I woke up with an intense throbbing pain in my mouth and the left side of my face and neck was swollen. Off to the doctor I went. Turns out that I have a triple infection. Both of my wisdom teeth are absessed, my parotid-(sp?) gland in my left cheek is infected, and I have an ear infection on the left side. Lovely. The good news is that I tested negative for strep :) So now I'm on a high dose of both ibprofen and an antibiotic. I'm starting to feel a little better, though the pain is still there, it's not as bad as it was. I basically just sleep all the time now.

In other news, the family who owns the bunny told us that we can have him this weekend. :) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Needless to say I'm a little excited.

So that's the news from the home front. I'm off to go eat some soup, take some more medicine, and sleep until I have to go to work. Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Ooh, take care of yourself! I'm glad you went to the doctor...all of that sounds quite painful.

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home