Sunday, December 03, 2006

Apparently 3 wasn't enough...

No, I'm not talking about kids or anything like that. I'm talking about my darn old wisdom teeth again. I had 3 of them coming in, and apparently my brain decided that 3 wisdom teeth coming in at the same time just wasn't quite painful enough. So here comes the 4th one. It hasn't poked through yet, as the other 3 have, but it's there and it's going to come through soon. I would also like to point out that the drug concoction of 4 ibprofen's every 8 hours and the extra strength tylenol every alternating 8 hours is doing nothing for the pain. I feel drugged, that's about it. On top of that, I split my lip, both top and bottom, because they were so chapped and I tried to smile-----I have since decided that smiling is evil. Here is my new look :/

In other news, Anikan is finally home :) He's not well at all though, I have to call around for a vet tomorrow. I don't even want to know what that's gonna cost me, I'm guessing a lot. I feel bad dragging him out in the snow when he's sick, but oh well...it's gotta be done. Speaking of snow, we got something like 6-9 inches yesterday. Yeah, that was fun. I think it should be a requirement that everybody who has never driven in snow before MUST take a road test IN THE SNOW before they are allowed to drive in a city with an annual snowfall of 250 inches. I say that because on a 5 mile drive home from work I was rear ended not once, but twice. TWICE! Once at a stop sign-(the big red thing that says STOP which apparently the guy behind me couldn't read) and again in a left turn lane-(because apparently the person behind me thought that I was going to pull across a lane of traffic so they wouldn't have to stop) That's just my opinion though.

Well it's almost 11pm here and I have homework to do, a test to study for, and more medicine to take. Have a safe and happy week everybody.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Yikes - wisdom teeth are painful! Hopefully it will all be over soon.

That blows my mind about getting rear-ended...do you do the whole nine yards with the calling of the police and the notifying insurance companies, or is it just considered a part of the driving experience in weather like that?

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Ohmigosh! I hope you and your car are OK.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled/cut out a few years back. They feel much better out than in.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home