Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring Break!

So spring break officially started 17 minutes ago. However, the university shut down today due to a tri-system storm that hit us overnight and continues to pummel us with lake effect snow, wind gusts, and below freezing temperatures. The storm merged over the northern midwest and well, that would be us. It came from the west, the north, and the south. Fortunately for me, I'm going to California tomorrow! That is, I'm going to CA if my flight doesn't get cancelled.

All of the flights out of the airport here were cancelled today, and the storm is supposed to be diminishing overnight. So keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to make it to CA without having to stay overnight in an airport :) This will be the last post until I get back next Saturday or Sunday as I will be traveling all day tomorrow (3 hr drive, 9 hr flight, 1 hr layover) and I don't know if I will be logging on while I'm on vacation.

Granted, I do have a 10 page research paper to write and a 20-25 page take home exam to do while I'm there, but hey....I'm going to be on a plane for 18 hrs. total, as well as 4 hrs. in layovers, so I should have plenty of time to finish them both :)

Have a good week everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

ENJOY yourself, girl! Hope CA is as sunny as it should be!

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home