Sunday, April 01, 2007

10 Sunday Questions

Why do baby clothes manufacturers put age sizes on their clothes? I have yet to see a 6 month old wearing size 6 month clothing.

Why have I only slept for 1 hr in the past 19 hours and I still feel amazingly awake?

Why is it raining on a day when I have all of this energy to go walk around town?

Why am I sitting here instead of doing homework?

Why is it that when I read a novel I don't get sleepy, but when I read homework I fall asleep?

Why is it that we have all of this food in the house yet I still go get fast food?

Why is it that when you wake up in a bad mood, all of the kids you watch are sick, crabby, or just plain annoying?

Why don't people pay me on time?

Why do people give me paychecks and then tell me not to cash them for a week....wouldn't it be easier to just pay me the following week?

Why are the windows open while the heat is on?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I love your questions...they are some I have thought myself...;)

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

For the baby clothes question. Iam there. Its always best to buy the next size up!

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home