Friday, March 23, 2007

I Know

I know every door, window, and room in your house.

I know where every poison item is in your house.

I know the quickest way to get to safety from any room in your home.

I know what room your child is in at all times.

I know what your child is doing at all times.

I know what cartoons and movies your child likes to watch when she is not feeling well.

I know what your child’s favorite food, snack, desert, and candy is.

I know that when your child is out of control it is because she is tired.

I know what friends your child likes to play with and which ones she would rather avoid.

I know what your child’s favorite and most cherished toys are, and why.

I know when your child will be hungry and how long it will take her to eat.

I know how long your child likes to play in the bath.

I know what pajama’s are your child’s favorite.

I know what books your child enjoys reading over and over, and those that she doesn’t like.

I know where your child’s glasses are when she loses them.

I know these things because I am an educated, degree completed, 22 year old child care provider and teacher. I am NOT a babysitter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Very nicely put. How are you? Praying for you!

8:19 PM

 
Blogger k8 said...

obviously they don't know how lucky they are. to have you or their kid(s.)

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Hey - have missed you!

Hope you are okay. And yeah, a lot of people just don't GET what we do for their kids.

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home