Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Want

Last night I had a very long conversation with an old friend of mine about what I want to do in my lifetime. It got me thinking and I have decided to write a list of the 10 most important things I want to do with my life. So, for your viewing pleasure, this is what I want to do with my time here on Earth:

1. I want to be a mom.

2. I want to get married, and stay married.

3. I want to become pregnant, carry to term, and deliver a healthy child.

4. I want to adopt at least one child.

5. I want to open a daycare where children feel safe and loved. I want my daycare to be filled with employees who love and enjoy children as much as I do. I want my daycare to have a gym, with tumbling mats, for rainy days. I want my daycare to be a place where children can grow, thrive, and feel comfortable expressing their feelings because they know that no matter what, they are loved and cared for, unconditionally.

6. I want to become an organ donor when I die.

7. I want to be a positive roll model for all children that I work with.

8. I want to do more mission trips, especially trips where I have the opportunity to work with children in orphanages.

9. I want to own a house.

10. I want to be able to put my children through college.

There you have it folks, there are my top 10 things I want to do with my life. What are yours?

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Egads! Nothing like a loaded question there! I'll have to think about it and come back later - like in a few days/weeks! Eeks! Only 10????

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

BTW - TAG!!!!

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I think it's great that you love kids. I pass by a daycare/learning center on my way to and from work. And everyday, I look hoping to see the kids outside playing. They're precious and amazing.

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home