Monday, July 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Judy

THE RULES:
List 8 facts/habits about yourself
Post the rules at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed
Tag 8 people and post their names, go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

So here ya go peoples. 8 things about me that you probably didn't know, but do now:

1. I am horrible at multi-tasking.

2. I start buying Christmas presents for people in January.

3. I don't have a single cavity!

4. I have to have at least one pop a day otherwise I get a headache.

5. I LOVE country music.

6. I have traveled to 10 countries-(Canada, Mexico, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, & Luxemburg)

7. I'm addicted to Jolly Ranchers-especially the blue ones.

8. The door fell off of my first car--I opened it one day and it just fell off into the street.

Now for my 8 people:

Busy Mom

Kim

JT Cosby

Bone

Katie

K8

Phil

Madeline

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I had to laugh at the shopping in January - I do the exact same thing! Especially with all the little cousins because they have no clue what they want - we just get them whatever! And, teacher gifts, etc - all bought in January for the next season.

Impressive that you like country music - I guess it was a little of a shock to read that someone north of the Mason-Dixon line liked country music. Shows how small minded I was thinking this morning! Good for you for liking the GOOD stuff!

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I didn't know you loved country music. Cool.

Hmm, let's see, I was thinking of something tonight that was a bit odd about myself. Oh yes, I mostly disregard expiration dates on mayonaise.

12:46 AM

 
Blogger k8 said...

okay im gonna do it in the next few days!

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home