Thursday, April 03, 2008

Remind Me

I have so many things to blog about, but no time to sit down and do it. So, this is a reminder to myself and also some info about what is to come:

1. The fight I had with Smiley's mom on Tuesday

2. The birthday party this weekend--where I'll be the only student among 10 professors

3. Senior thesis--good & bad

4. Data analysis is the devil in disguise

5. The psychology conference

6. Weird things that participants say while taking part in an experiment

7. How little college students know about algebra

8. Spring up North

Okie dokie, I'll be back next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Just remember: data analysis and statistics are actually subjective. You can skew the results and reason away any result...

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home