Friday, June 27, 2008

Results

Well the process of getting the x-rays was easy cheesy, as they usually are. The results, on the other hand, weren't so good. The "official" diagnoses is:

Possible hair line fracture somewhere in the atlanto-axial joint

Yes, you read that right. THAT is the diagnoses. Basically, for those of you without a medical background--like me -- the atlanto-axial joint allows you to turn your head left and right. They told me to keep taking motrin, ice for another 3 days, heat for 3 days, and not to turn my head left or right if I can help it. I have a follow up appt. next Thursday.

Anyways, i'm pretty much just lying on the couch all day now, ya know, so I don't move my head left or right. It's tough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Eeks. And how's that computer time going for ya? LOL

Do what they say...hopefully it will be a quick heal.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger The Library Lady said...

Oww, oww, owwww!
Feel better SOON!

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home