Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not Much Going On

There's not a whole lot going on. I've come down from cloud 9 about the new job. Reality hit me when I started packing and realized that it's a bit bigger task than I originally thought. It isn't so much the actual packing that's hard, it's the motivation that's hard. I've had the entire week off, you think I would've gotten a lot done, but really, I've done the bare minimum. I think I packed a total of 3 boxes, cleaned the house, cleaned the fridge, and um....I think I did laundry once.

Anyways, I'm still here, still reading the other blogs, just not too much to report over here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

You seem to be a lot like me. If I have time off, I don't get near as much done as when the pressure's on.

Are you back with the Charge this week, or do you have another week off? I think this new opportunity in the fall is going to take you on an amazing journey.

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home