Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update in Bullets

October

* My co-lead contracts H1N1 and is out for the last 2 weeks of October

* First week she was out she had all supplies for her part of the lesson plans set and ready to go

* Second week, she hadn't gotten a chance to get the supplies together. Her part of the lesson plans were finished though.

* After trying to get supplies ready and projects put together for the second week, I scrapped her lesson plans-(with her ok)-and put together my own.

* Second week went okay. Kids were a little off because she wasn't there. They thrive on routine and when we change it, it shows.

November

* My co-lead came back, still a little weak, but okay. Kids were excited and off the wall

* Kids calmed down after the first week of her being back. I started getting a chest cold.

* I now have a full blown chest cold.

* I got a $0.50 per hour raise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hey any raise is a GREAT raise!

Sorry about the sickies, though...that is no bueno.

12:31 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Hey, good to see an update!

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Yay for raises!

Hope no one else gets the H1N1.

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home