Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Answers...

Here are my answers to the questions in the previous post...

1. What's your favorite day of the week and why?

Saturday, but only if I'm not working. The other days of the week I hate with a passion. M-F it's go go go doing mostly stuff that I don't like to do. And Sunday just means that Monday is just around the corner.

2. Do you usually walk to your destination or drive?

I try to walk but it's been so bloody cold here lately-(it's supposed to snow on Wed & Thurs)-that I've been driving.

3. What cartoons did you watch as a kid?

Gummi Bears, Gumby, CareBears.

4. If you were a Gumby fan, like I was, what was the name of Gumby's horse?

It was Pokey! Good job Bone!

5. What color was Gumby's horse?

Red. Good ole fire engine red. I miss that horse.

6. What was your favorite job that you ever had?

Hmmmm...probably my first professional nanny job. I had 2 kids and they were my world! The parents were oblivious to most of the stuff that their kids were doing-(for example, their son rolled over when he was 4 months old....they didn't see him roll over until 3 weeks later because they never spent any time with him.) I pretty much could do whatever I want, take them wherever I wanted to, and just enjoy them.

Okay, that's it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home