Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's Saturday Already?????

Where does the time go????? I think the little knomes come in at night and steal my time away...that's my theory at least. Anyways, here's an update:

My friend didn't have her baby yet. She was induced on Wednesday and had contractions for like 10 hours but she didn't dialate at all. They're going to try again on Monday. So hopefully we'll have a baby on Monday *crosses fingers*

I aced my Psychology test. And I got a D- on my Spanish test. That was a bit of a downer. I went and got a tutor for Spanish, so hopefully that will help.

My friend Erin came into town last night and didn't know where she was going to stay, she's staying here :) It's nice to have another woman in the house.

It snowed last night. Ick.

I've been working my tail off, but what's new?

My dad ran over a dead deer with his car and screwed his car up. He's okay though.

I broke down and turned the heat on low. It's more comfortable now, though not warm enough for me yet :)

No call backs for the job applications that the man put in yet. Keep your fingers crossed please cause we REALLY need the money.

I have way to many people to buy Christmas presents for. It was so much cheaper before I started babysitting again.

K I guess that's about it. Nothing too exciting, but alas...I'm still strapped for time. Have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wow. Snow. We just took out the pants this morning. Still in short sleeves, though. And raincoats. But we're not knocking the raincoats!!!

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I've had the heat on for weeks. I went to Home Depot and bought a bunch of tropical foliage and am trying to convince myself I'm in Hawaii. It isn't working yet but the plants are doing great.

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home