Thursday, January 11, 2007

An Update of Sorts...

I'll just run down the list:

1. Blood test was negative. It's possible that I was pregnant but due to the medications and the surgery I had I miscarried. Or the test threw a false positive. We'll never know.

2. Hadda drive 3 hours to have a 10 minute appointment with my oral surgeon. Then I hadda drive 3 hours back. The good news is that there's no infection, the bad news is I hadda drive 6 hours for the surgeon to tell me that.

3. I'm currently being licensed with DHS. Don't ask me what it stands for, but basically the low income family I work for will get reimbersed a percentage of what they pay me for childcare. The paperwork is more of a pain in the ass than anything else.

4. I took a 2nd job. Once school starts I'll be taking 12 credits and working 40 hours a week. My pay will jump from $50 a week to $120. Niiiiiiiiice.

I guess that's about it. Have a good Friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Sending hugs. I know the emotions you are having are INSANE and not something you can probably totally put into words. Just know you are special and loved.
Tam

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Hang in there Jen. Miscarrying and false positives both suck, no matter if it was a planned pregnancy or not. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home