Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Back

Happy New Year! I'm back to my home with my wonderful man. The surgery went well, the 3rd & 4th days were rough due to the pain, but I made it through. I have minimal pain now so I'm just on ibprofen. The holes are closing up and the stitches are still in. I have another 2 days before I can brush my teeth with toothpaste and use mouthwash. I've been brushing with peroxide but it just doesn't give you that nice clean fresh taste like toothpaste and mouthwash does. The biggest problem now is that all of my other teeth are moving back because they have room so my gums are all swollen because of that.

Other than that not too much. I did some major after Christmas shopping when everything was discounted like crazy. I got $500 worth of stuff for about $100. :) I'll post more later this week, it's 11:30pm here and I'm tired. Hope you all had a safe and happy new year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO glad your surgery went well! It is NO fun to have your mouth worked on! Will be praying the rest of your recovery goes well! Congratulations on your shopping spree! I LOVE bargains! I went to the Goodwill in Houston, TX and had a BALL!!! Got Ann Taylor shirt for 3.5! YEE HAW!

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Idaho Dad said...

Hi! Just wanted to wish you a happy new year before it's too late to do so. Thanks for all the great posts this past year. I wish you all the best blogging in 2007!

2:55 AM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Oh wow, jt reminded me I need to hit up the Goodwill, and soon!

Glad everything went well and you are back! Happy New Year!

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home