Monday, January 08, 2007

2 Minutes

On January 1st I resolved to exercise more, be more organized, and spend more time with Brian. On January 6th, it only took the world 2 minutes to throw a wrench into my master plan for 2007. Folks, I'm pregnant. No, this wasn't planned. No, I don't want to be pregnant. No, I'm not excited. Yes, I'm freaking out. No, we're not rushing to get married.

I haven't had a blood test yet to confirm the pregnancy, and I have no clue how far along I am. So we're not 100% sure that I actually am. Currently I'm behaving as thought I am pregnant. I quit smoking, no alcohol, cut way back on the caffiene, and started taking prenatal vitamins.

So yeah, Happy New Year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hey -
I'm going to put you on my prayer list...not some big church prayer list, but just my personal list by my side of the bed. Just going to pray that you can find some peace and some answers soon. Keep me posted.

1:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone in Tennessee is praying for you. If you need anything, remember I have four and I can give any WANTED advice as well as any hand me downs you might need...if I still have it, consider it yours. This may sound weird coming from someone you don't know...but I've been in your shoes...made decisions I will FOREVER regret and cannot take back...just know I am here if you need me... my email is jtcosby@comcast.net and I will be glad to help, I promise...
Tamara

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home