Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Few Changes

I have decided that instead of graduating in May 2007 with a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Psychology, I am instead going to graduate in May 2008 with a dual degree in both Early Childhood Education and Psychology. I am only 6 or 7 classes away from getting a degree in Psychology so that is my current plan of action. This change has completely changed my class schedule which has completely changed my work schedule. In addition, I am going to take a granwriting class and some business classes in order to be able to run my own child care center in the future.

In other news, one of my friends who had a baby in October asked me to babysit for her 2 boys last night. The 5 year old was sleeping the entire time but the baby decided to only sleep for 15 minutes of the 4 hours I was there. He's a little sweetie but I ended up walking with him for 3 1/2 hours becuase he had a belly ache. I woke up today with a sore back, ouch! She also asked me if I would be interested in watching the little bugger in the mornings next semester. As much as I need to money, I'm still deciding if I really want to work 2 jobs, and take 4 classes, 2 of which are graduate level. Hmmm...decisions decisions.

Other than that, my birthday is in 3 days...YAY! I'm not planning on doing anything because it's during final exam week and I'm going to have my nose in a book when I'm not working, but it's my birthday and I just wanted to point it out.

I guess that's about it. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Your birthday is my anniversary! Great day!

Wow, opportunities abounding for you. Grant writing will be a terrific skill to have...a fantastic class to take!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home