Thursday, December 21, 2006

One Long & Busy Day

My day started out at 6:30 this morning. I hate being up before the sun, it's so depressing! So anyways, I did my normal routine while I was half awake, fell into my car, and headed off to work. I got there and the dog greeted me in the yard by jumping up and knocking my bottle of pop out of my hand. Great---now it was all fizzy so I couldn't drink it. Grrrr....anyways, C came down the stairs after being yelled at by her mom-(she was doing cartwheels off of mom's bed and crashed into the dresser)-to bother me. Then the never-ending day began.

7:45--cartoons for C, coffee for me in a sad attempt to wake up

8:45--Breakfast for C--little pancakes, each with a letter of her name spelled out on her plate in a circle with banana slices in the center sprinkled with powdered sugar-(am I good or what?)

9:00--Bath for C

9:30--Dress C and mop up the bathroom

10:00--Go to see her old preschool teacher and have 3 parents ask me to babysit while I'm there-(I used to work there)

11:00--Back home

11:15--Make frosting for cookies

11:45--Frost cookies

12:30--Snack

12:45--Run around the house like maniacs and dance to really bad 70's music

2:00--Lunch with my mom

3:00--My house to play with Anikan and raid my books

4:30--Back to her place

4:45--Short movie

5:00--Computer game

5:15--Spin each other around in the computer chair until we almost tip over the fish tank.

5:30--Snack

5:45--Get her ready for dance class

6:10--Leave for dance class

6:20--Get there and find out dance class is cancelled

6:30--Hand her over to mom and discuss next weeks schedule

6:45--Get home, have dinner, clean out car, make schedule adjustments for next week

8:15--Go grocery shopping

9:30--Get back

10:00--Write blog post

?????--Bedtime

I'd write more, but that about says it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun day! Don't you hate when they don't let you know in advance they cancelled dance class...! Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Oooh, can you come babysit ME? Seriously, I want someone to spell my name in pancakes - you are good!

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home