Friday, July 27, 2007

Why Does My House Smell?

It smells like raw fish. I moved here in May and have yet to bring fish into the house...so WHY does my house smell like raw fish????

Okay Okay, I do know the reason..but there's nothing I can do about it! I live right next to the canal in town and due to the humid weather, the lovely rotting fish smell has wafted up into my windows. EWWWWWWWWWWWW. I would just close the windows but then it gets waaaaaaaaay to hot in here. Blech.

I guess on the up side, it's better than the skunk smell from Mr. Stinky hanging around every night. A word of advice for you all...don't slam the door when there's a skunk outside. They frighten easily.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Can we classify that as "character"?

:-)

4:55 PM

 
Blogger k8 said...

that reminds me of that email about the ex wife and the "bad house odor" have you read that?- she gets her ex husband reeeeaaally good.

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home