Thursday, February 14, 2008

Speechless

I was woken up this morning to a knock on my door. It wasn't early, around 10am. I was sleeping in and enjoying it :) I heard the knock, grumbled because I thought it was going to be my landlord telling me to move my car. I opened the door and there stood a lady from the flower shop. She was holding the MOST beautiful boquet of flowers. They were for me. From Jason. Jason who is 12 hrs away. Jason who is coming up tomorrow. He wanted me to have flowers for Valentine's Day, he didn't want to give them to me tomorrow because "That's the 15th, not the 14th."

I'm still in shock. It's a happy shock though. :) I will post a picture later tonight, I have to go get batteries for my camera.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

suh-WEET!

Have a happy Valentine's Day!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home