Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Craziness

Will someone please explain to me how it's possible for the temperature in a town to drop to -40F in February but shoot up to 100F in August? I mean, that's only 6 months! This weather SUCKS big time. I want my rainy summer back...the nice 75F.

In other news, my charge and I worked on JUST stearing today..she's getting pretty good at it. And to Judy, everytime I get her going fast enough to let her go...she slams on her breaks and I end up slamming into the bike handle with my stomach. I just keep telling myself that it will click one day and she'll just take off. No crashes today, mostly because I held onto the underside of the bike seat to balance her while she practiced stearing, but hey...it's a start.

Have a good Thursday everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Actually, what you did today was HUGE.

With Travis we held on for about 4 steps and then pushed him off and he went. Only a little ways at first, but he caught on quickly.

PRACTICE! :-)

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home